Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 4: Formed And Then Reused

Day 4


Today was the day that we finished cooling.  When we were done cooling and we were taken out of the molds, I was a different color.  I was so confused because just the day before was when we were almost like an orange color.  

When we were taken out of the molds it was like i was a new person.  I was talking to the other bottles and they said that they have been through this process a lot and that we will probably see each other again.  I asked them why just out of curiosity.   They said that once glass is made and used and then recycled they take the recycled glass and reuse it in making more glass bottles.  

I got so excited because this is better for the environment and I was really happy because I know that along the way that I would make a lot of friends in the process of getting recycled and re-recycled.  

After a while of talking to my new friends we unfortunately got separated into boxes to get shipped off to places that needed glass bottles top hold beverages.  But while traveling in that box I made some more friends and so on and so forth.  

I am glad I was a part of this journey because it made me realize that you can never have too many friends.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment