Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 1: A Day At The Beach

Day 1

It was a very peaceful day at the beach.  It was hot and there was a nice breeze and the sun was out so i was getting a nice tan.  I heard something in the distance but I didn't think anything of it.  When the noise started to get closer and closer i started to get a little worried.  I started to get a headache from all the noise.  All of a sudden i saw this shadow that just came over me and the other grains of sand around me....

There was a machine on the beach, since when was it normal for there to be a machine on the beach?  I don't know but i was really confused.  I looked like it was sucking up sand and keeping it.  Some of my friends were taken... I was very upset.

Then I started to feel myself moving, I looked up and I saw myself getting closer and closer to this machine, it had this thing that looked like a tube of darkness, I didn't know what to do.

"AAAHHH, what is going on?", a grain of sand that was sitting next to me said.

Then I said ,"Why are they taking all of the grains of sand? What did we ever do to this machine that we have never seen before in our lives?"

the only thing I was worried about was being in that tube of darkness all by myself.  I didn't know any other grains of sand around me so i was soo scared.  

I thought it was going to be the end of my life and be the end of the sand race.  It was almost like we were in a truck of some sort.  There was a tiny whole where i looked out and i saw a building labeled "Glass Making Plant" as we slowed down to a halt.  I guess i had to wait till the next day to find out what was going on because it started to get dark.  I tried to keep my cool and stay calm, cool, and collected but i was very hard considering the situation i was in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment